Friday, August 12, 2011

Try Dannon Activia Selects - Get Your Coupon!

I'll admit it, I love trying new products and when the opportunity to try Dannon Activia Selects came along, I just couldn't wait to try them! My kids and I love yogurt! We like to make easy desserts by layering the yogurt with granola or the cereal bits that's left at the bottom of the bag.

There's 2 kinds of Dannon Activia Select to choose from:

French Style with bits of fruit on the bottom
OR

Greek Thick & Creamy with fruit


Now I'm passing this opportunity on to you!

GET YOUR COUPON by clicking on this link: Visit the Activia Selects Facebook page to get your FREE coupon now!
 
Hurry! The offer is only valid until 8/15/11

This sponsorship is brought to you by Activia Selects who we have partnered with for this promotion. FREE coupon offer good 8/3 /11 - 8/15/11, up to 1 million coupons, on any Activia Selects Single Serve, up to $3.00. One coupon per household. Offer valid in the U.S only. VOID IN LA, NJ, CA. Coupon valid until 8/15/11. Residents of LA, NJ, CA will be given a '$1 off 3 Activia Selects' coupon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...