Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan for May 7 - 14

Is it Monday already? Where did this weekend go so quickly?

I must admit, I felt sort of guilty for not blogging much for the last two weeks. But, in the same breath, I have to tell you that I truly enjoyed the first week with my kids while they were off from school on spring break....and then the ol' allergy/sinus infection caught up with me last week. I'm on the rebound and ready to blog again. :)

While the kids were on vacation, we planted containers full of herbs and flowers. We also filled our Topsy Turvys with tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. So far, so good! (More about our planting coming soon!)

We have a busy week ahead of us - my son's soccer games wrap up this week. We're waiting to hear about playoff dates. He will be busy taking EOGs (end of grade tests) on Wed., Thurs. & Fri. and I will be proctoring at his school for the tests, too.

Good news that my husband will go back to having his usual days off - Thursday and Friday. We survived with him having Mondays & Tuesday off but his regular-to-us days are coming back none too soon. :)

On with the menu for this week!

Saturday - hot dogs and sweet potato fries

Sunday - out to dinner for Mother's Day

Monday - Mediterranean pasta and meat sauce and salad

Tuesday - Thai style pork kabobs, cooked potatoes and a side veggie

Wednesday - chicken nachos and taco rice

Thursday - Tuscany cavatelli  and salad

Friday - grilled pork tenderloin, spinach parmesan risotto and side veggie

Saturday - meatloaf and macaroni & cheese

If you stop by to check out my menu, please take a minute to say "Hi"! I love meeting new friends!
I'll be sure to jump over and visit your blog, too!

Linking up to:

Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...