Monday, March 9, 2009

Chili Mac

Last night's chili mac dinner was super easy to whip up. I had an awful sinus headache and really didn't feel like cooking anything...but...we have to eat.

This recipe comes from The Frugal Table @ Meal Planning Mommies. I didn't take pictures but if you check out the link above, she shows a picture of it. There are great step by step instructions, too.

Chili Mac w/Garlic Bread

The orginal recipe is for 4 people so I doubled it and made a few changes to the measurements (below).

2 can beanless chili
1 can ketchup - I used 1C
4 tbs. worchestershire sauce
1 box of spaghetti - I used elbow macaroni, about 1 1/2 lbs
parmesan cheese or other toppings

Garlic Bread (not pictured)

3 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

This sounds like a perfect quick weeknight meal.. Can never have enough of those!! Hope you feel better soon!

Tami said...

Thank you, Donna!

joyh82 said...

This sounds like something I want to whip tomorrow. Thanks for a fresh idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...