Monday, January 12, 2009

A wonderful award!

Check out my beautiful butterfly award!



Michelle, from Something New is Cooking, gave me this butterfly award for having a blog that she really likes! You must check out her blog. She makes the yummiest recipes! I am always starving by the time I leave her blog.

Thank you so much, Michelle! My blog will wear it with pride!

I'm passing the butterfly on to a few of my favorite blogs because they make me smile when I visit them:

Amanda's Cookin'

Maier Memories

The Omnomicon


Thanks for smiles, ladies!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the award Tami! And I LOVE your new blog template, the colors are great!

aleta meadowlark said...

Awww, thanks for liking my site! It's a huge compliment. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...