Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Easy Morning Breakfast Ideas

Weekday mornings are crazy around here and getting my kids motivated to eat breakfast can make things even crazier. Besides the favorite cold cereal, check out some of my recipes that help to make mornings easier around here:

Breakfast Pizza - Get the kids to the table in no time in the morning... tell them you're making
pizza for breakfast. Within 30 minutes you'll be serving a warm, delicious breakfast that the whole family will enjoy.



Summer Fruit Kabobs - Who says that fast food can't be healthy or nutritious? Kids will love to make this easy fruit recipe!


Cinnamon Bunnies - What could be better than waking up to the smell of cinnamon buns early in the morning?


Bite Size Zucchini Muffins - Serve these muffins as a quick, on-the-go breakfast, a lunchbox treat or an after school snack. There's so much flavor packed into these little snacks that your kids won't even know that they are eating something with a vegetable in them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I am wondering if you use a program to put your recipes online or in a computer program?
Thanks!

Tami said...

I wish that I had a program to use for all of my recipes. I usually just write them up in MS WORD and then plug them in here. However, there are a lot of my recipes that you see here (like the breakfast recipes)that have been published on www.FamilyCorner.com and they have been put into a program to be printed on the website. :) Stop back and visit often. I will stop by to visit you again soon, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...